Notice is hereby given that a special meeting of Ysceifiog Community Council will be held on Monday 21st May 2018 at Lixwm C.P. School commencing at 7.30 pm and ending at 9.00pm.
The purpose of the meeting is to give members of the community the opportunity to give their feedback on Flintshire County Council’s proposal to amalgamate Brynford and Lixwm Primary Schools, resulting in the closure of Lixwm School.
Representatives of Flintshire County Council will be present at the meeting.
- Overview of Proposal and Consultation: Flintshire County Council (10-minutes):
- The Consultation
- A summary of feedback-key issues raised
- Community Sustainable Solutions
- The school’s response: Lixwm School Governing Body (5-minutes)
- The community council’s response: Ysceifiog Community Council (5-minutes)
- Open Forum: Questions and Answers.
- Next steps in the process.
This special meeting will be followed by Ysceifiog Community Council's AGM at 9:00pm.
An agenda for the AGM can be downloaded by CLICKING HERE.